Welcome to The Joint - Rancho Bernardo! As your local chiropractor in San Diego, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Diego chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your San Diego chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- June 26, 2015JenIt may be strange to hear that your vision problems may be linked to your back pain, but you would be surprised at how many people go to the chiropractor just for that reason. They may not be exclusively going there to get their eyes checked, but they have eye related issues that are hindering ...
- June 19, 2015JenOne wouldn’t normally think that the fields of neurology and chiropractic go together. The former deals with the medical treatment of nervous system disorders, while the later tends to be thought of as a means to treat chronic pain. However, many people don’t realize that chiropractic actually does deal with the nervous system. Pain in ...
- June 12, 2015JenWhen watching television, it seems that every other commercial is advertising some new medication that claims to fix ailments I didn’t even know were problems in the first place. We are a society that is way more likely to reach for prescriptions and over-the-counter drugs, rather than try a natural remedy. And it is no ...
- June 4, 2015JenIf you live with gastroesophageal reflux disease then you know how much of an impact it can have on your quality of life. It can completely ruin a meal, or a night out, especially since food and alcohol are big triggers for its occurrence. One minute you are enjoying your spicy mac and cheese, and ...
- May 28, 2015JenThe media is constantly flooding the airwaves with commercials advertising medications that claim to treat erectile dysfunction. Whether it’s Viagra, Cialis or some other remedy, they are all self-proclaimed miracle workers. According to the ads, you would think that these medications do nothing but contribute to a good time in the bedroom, but the truth ...
- May 21, 2015JenIf you are someone who has lost a dramatic amount of weight, you are probably experiencing an amazing sense of accomplishment from having dropped all the pounds, as well as a feeling of security knowing you have also reduced your chances of developing many health issues such as diabetes, heart attack, stroke, chronic pain, sleep ...
- May 14, 2015JenTrust isn’t an easy foundation to build. Once it is taken away, it’s one of the hardest things to get back in a relationship. However, a new study has found that if that trusting foundation was already laid down, then if a mistake does occur, your partner is more likely to forgive you. This is ...
- May 7, 2015JenWe have a tendency to categorize foods as either good or bad, and nothing in between. I know personally, my diet mainly consists of the foods I know, or at least I think I know, that are good for me, and the foods I that I have been told are so bad for me they ...
- April 30, 2015JenGetting thrown off your workout routine is easier than getting back into it. Sometimes taking a day off, turns into a week off, which then turns into, “why can’t I fit into my jeans anymore?” These days it is easy to make excuses for not going on your run or hitting the gym, especially with ...