Welcome to The Joint - Rancho Bernardo! As your local chiropractor in San Diego, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Diego chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your San Diego chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 18, 2015HaleySaffron, well known for its ability to delightfully spice up many dishes and beverages, is an expensive Hindi spice. It is less known in the Western world for its many medical and beauty benefits. The spice contains vital nutrients that benefit the body overall. When added into foods, saffron promotes overall disease prevention. The spice is ...
- November 14, 2015HaleyYou may have noticed a lot of trendy new restaurants popping up, especially if you live in a more metropolitan area like Southern California, Seattle, Portland, New York, or the Bay Area. These restaurants often offer dishes created with all organic “farm to table” ingredients. What does that phrase mean, “farm to table”? It means that ...
- November 5, 2015HaleyWhen we hear lavender we might associate it with a flower, or a beautiful color, a nostalgic smell, femininity, perfume. You would be correct to associate with all of these things, but did you know lavender is actually utilized as an essential oil? Essential oils are beneficial oils that we as human beings do not ...
- October 30, 2015HaleyWe have a lot of new research at our finger tips on the efficacy of medications prescribed by our physicians. Some medications are wholly effective, while we build up immunity towards others. Antibiotics, especially if not taken correctly, are one of those medicines we build up a high immunity to. A lot of people decide ...
- October 21, 2015HaleyWe have all had one of those days where absolutely nothing can satiate our appetites. We feel like ravenous wolves! It turns into one of those days where you eat breakfast, second breakfast, a snack, brunch, lunch, a snack, dinner, dessert, and a late night snack. You consider for a second that maybe you have ...
- October 14, 2015HaleyThe ginger root is one of the most beneficial herbs we have in our hands. Not only is ginger a delicious edition to our foods and beverages, it is a highly useful and extremely natural health tool. We often find ginger on our plates before eating sushi as a palette cleanser. Ginger ale is a ...
- October 8, 2015HaleyHealth and dieting are often at the forefronts of most American’s minds nowadays, especially as new research and findings in the health fields are developing. It is extremely common for individuals seeking a healthier lifestyle to consult a professional dietitian or nutritionist to help them get on the right sort of diet. It should be ...
- September 29, 2015JenOne of the most important things that you can do for your health is to stay hydrated and drink plenty of water. This may sound like a simple, not to mention easy, thing to do, but you’d be surprised at how many of us are walking around dehydrated without even realizing it. Consider this fact ...
- September 28, 2015JenBuilding and strengthening your muscles is an important task to keep up with. As we age, our muscles lose a bit of strength naturally. Without proper care and persistence, our muscles can seriously lose their natural abilities. Sometimes, however, getting to the gym or weight room is just not feasible or doesn’t appeal to our ...