Welcome to The Joint - Rancho Bernardo! As your local chiropractor in San Diego, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Diego chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 17, 2014Men everywhere, listen up: the next time you go fishing could be the best if you remember fish’s omega-3 benefits. And even if you’re not the fishy type, perhaps you should do it for your prostate. That’s because, despite the fact that prostate cancer kills many men each year, even more of them don’t truly understand the ...
- September 12, 2014Ladies, raise your hand if you look forward to that time of the month. Call me crazy if any of you rose yours. But what’s the absolute worst part of being on your period? Little did you know, it could be your tampon; this pesticide-covered piece of cotton also comes covered in chlorine and weird scents that ...
- September 4, 2014Could chiropractic care provide extensive relief from numerous breathing and respiratory conditions? A study hoped to answer that exact question by finding out whether it could duplicate a former report that looked at nonmusculoskeletal responses of chiropractic manipulation. Ultimately, a goal was set to establish whether similar responses can be influenced by factors including the location ...
- August 27, 2014Though antibiotics have helped make it so modern medicine is what it is today, it seems like we haven’t realized that there is such a thing as having too much of a good thing. Whether it’s quacks attempting to overcome viruses with just pills or something else, antibiotics are officially invasive. This could be an especially ...
- August 20, 2014You’re not the only one struggling with low testosterone, guys: it’s probably affecting your spouse, too. That’s because, even though low testosterone (also known as low-T), has gotten plenty of attention for men, it turns out that everyone should be focusing on common hormone wreckers. That means men, women, and even your young ones could all ...
- August 14, 2014When it comes to parenting, having an autistic child opens up a whole new world of challenges, difficulties, and unavoidable hurdles that parents without autistic children might not understand. But during a recent study, chiropractic care was administered in hopes of providing substantial autistic symptom relief in pediatric patients. Would it be able to rid children ...
- August 7, 2014When was the last time your doctor suggested that you pop an aspirin to ward off a heart attack or stroke? Probably never– and here’s why: new research indicates that most physicians do not suggest aspirin as a proper prevention therapy for their patients, even though established principles were set by the U.S. Preventative Services ...
- July 31, 2014Vitamin D is the only vitamin that we can receive through any source other than ingestion, as being out in the sun for just a few minutes each day can provide a plethora of health benefits you might not otherwise receive. For one, vitamin D helps your body absorb calcium, maintain blood pressure, and improve ...
- July 23, 2014Barrier reefs are gorgeous– but they are also very breakable. In truth, they are some of the most biodiverse ecosystems you can find anywhere on Mother Earth, providing shelter to many species of sea life– so they must be kept safe from fishing damage. Because of this, government officials have looked to the heavens to ...