Welcome to The Joint - Rancho Bernardo! As your local chiropractor in San Diego, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Diego chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your San Diego chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 20, 2014Alzheimer’s disease is like a really bad box of chocolates: you never know what you’re gonna get, but you know it won’t be good. People with this crippling disorder can worsen at different rates, with some even seeming to plateau for relatively long periods as their brain abstains from further neurological impairment that the disease is ...
- November 10, 2014Inflammation is at the root of the majority of your persistent health ailments. It’s also the natural response your body turns to for survival. So where does it stop being so good, and start being so…bad? When inflammation turns chronic, that’s where you run into problems: examples of chronic inflammation include thyroid disease (which results in hypothyroidism), ...
- November 5, 2014OK, so some of your friends or family members have told you “how awesome” chiropractic care is– but it couldn’t be that great, could it? I was once a doubter myself, but not anymore: chiropractic care has continually been determined from scientific viewpoints to serve as an excellent soothing method for Parkinson’s disease (PD) patients. ...
- October 27, 2014Your body loves fats– seriously. Ok, so if you only read the first sentence of this article, you probably just ran out to buy a cheeseburger. Bet you’re going to feel pretty silly when you get back and read the rest of this; I’ll just wait here I suppose. Anyone, knowing that your liver loves fat, keeping ...
- October 20, 2014This article was inspired by Dr. Eric Braverman’s piece for The Huffington Post. To read the original, please visit this link. You know what they say: YOYO! “You Only Yogurt Once”– or at least you should be yogurt-ing each day! But when’s the last time you truly trusted yogurt to accomplish your health goals? Eating yogurt each day ...
- October 8, 2014From a biological perspective, what does “getting older” really mean– particularly when time appears to be moving backward? Take a look at the probable answer to that theoretical question: none other than the 85-year-old world-record marathon runner, Betty Jean McHugh (aka “BJ”). Since first choosing to take up running when she was 50 years old, ...
- October 1, 2014Considering we spend about one third of our lives not consciously doing anything, what could possibly be so important about it?? Well, whatever it is, not getting enough of it has been found to be as harmful as not eating– even though the reason we can’t go without it for very long remains somewhat of a ...
- September 24, 2014The Paleo diet is trendy, sure– but is there some serious truth about its plethora of health benefits, including more energy, less weight, and improved fitness levels? The notion that our modern Western diet is unhealthy is definitely true; so how can you begin a successful transition towards a healthier food regimen? Paleo’s Premises: What You Should ...
- September 17, 2014Men everywhere, listen up: the next time you go fishing could be the best if you remember fish’s omega-3 benefits. And even if you’re not the fishy type, perhaps you should do it for your prostate. That’s because, despite the fact that prostate cancer kills many men each year, even more of them don’t truly understand the ...