Welcome to The Joint - Rancho Bernardo! As your local chiropractor in San Diego, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Melbourne chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
The best way to contact us is via phone. Alternatively, you could email us using the form below or we always welcome you to stop by the clinic for answers to your questions. Note that all fields are required...
Contact Us By Email
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- August 20, 2014You’re not the only one struggling with low testosterone, guys: it’s probably affecting your spouse, too. That’s because, even though low testosterone (also known as low-T), has gotten plenty of attention for men, it turns out that everyone should be focusing on common hormone wreckers. That means men, women, and even your young ones could all ...
- August 14, 2014When it comes to parenting, having an autistic child opens up a whole new world of challenges, difficulties, and unavoidable hurdles that parents without autistic children might not understand. But during a recent study, chiropractic care was administered in hopes of providing substantial autistic symptom relief in pediatric patients. Would it be able to rid children ...
- August 7, 2014When was the last time your doctor suggested that you pop an aspirin to ward off a heart attack or stroke? Probably never– and here’s why: new research indicates that most physicians do not suggest aspirin as a proper prevention therapy for their patients, even though established principles were set by the U.S. Preventative Services ...
- July 31, 2014Vitamin D is the only vitamin that we can receive through any source other than ingestion, as being out in the sun for just a few minutes each day can provide a plethora of health benefits you might not otherwise receive. For one, vitamin D helps your body absorb calcium, maintain blood pressure, and improve ...
- July 23, 2014Barrier reefs are gorgeous– but they are also very breakable. In truth, they are some of the most biodiverse ecosystems you can find anywhere on Mother Earth, providing shelter to many species of sea life– so they must be kept safe from fishing damage. Because of this, government officials have looked to the heavens to ...
- July 17, 2014Have you ever stopped yourself before picking a bigger-, tastier-, and more costly-looking fruit or vegetable because you weren’t sure if it’s really worth it? One new review study found in the British Journal of Nutrition assures you that it definitely is. Now, with more proof than ever before that organic is the way to go, check out ...
- July 8, 2014It’s no secret that fruit and vegetables offer the best taste during the time of year when they’re harvested– but could the same be said about seafood? “Many species are migratory, meaning they’re available fresh in various regions only at certain times of the year,” says Jeff Ludwin, meat, poultry and seafood specialist at FreshDirect. “Tuna ...
- June 30, 2014Smoking the ganja is heavily regarded as a wrecker of human health– but could a drug that’s been legal nationwide for decades be a bigger culprit for poor health? After Colorado legalized marijuana in 2013, politicians and pundits alike have looked towards public health and safety issues regarding legal marijuana, but a new study suggests a ...
- June 23, 2014Ever wonder how marriage affects our fitness? Or, how it affects women vs men? Well researchers have some new data for us all, and the results aren’t slimming. Here are the results. The study concluded that husbands are more likely than their wives to have their fitness crumble after the wedding bells have finished ringing, which ...