Welcome to The Joint - Rancho Bernardo! As your local chiropractor in San Diego, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Diego chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your San Diego chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 21, 2015JenIf you are someone who has lost a dramatic amount of weight, you are probably experiencing an amazing sense of accomplishment from having dropped all the pounds, as well as a feeling of security knowing you have also reduced your chances of developing many health issues such as diabetes, heart attack, stroke, chronic pain, sleep ...
- May 14, 2015JenTrust isn’t an easy foundation to build. Once it is taken away, it’s one of the hardest things to get back in a relationship. However, a new study has found that if that trusting foundation was already laid down, then if a mistake does occur, your partner is more likely to forgive you. This is ...
- May 7, 2015JenWe have a tendency to categorize foods as either good or bad, and nothing in between. I know personally, my diet mainly consists of the foods I know, or at least I think I know, that are good for me, and the foods I that I have been told are so bad for me they ...
- April 30, 2015JenGetting thrown off your workout routine is easier than getting back into it. Sometimes taking a day off, turns into a week off, which then turns into, “why can’t I fit into my jeans anymore?” These days it is easy to make excuses for not going on your run or hitting the gym, especially with ...
- April 22, 2015JenEveryone talks about the health benefits of leafy greens, fatty avocado and fiber-rich legumes, but no one really focuses on the tiny superfoods that can be easily eaten throughout the day. Similar to supplements, seeds are packed with fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals. These dense little nuggets are a food essential to maintaining your health. ...
- April 20, 2015JenWhen the raw diet got some attention a few years ago most people were shocked. How could you only eat food that hadn’t been cooked? It seemed like a lot of crudités and fruit salad, and none of the yummy stuff. However, as good as raw fruit and veggies are, there are actually some vegetables ...
- April 9, 2015JenIt looks like fashion models are tougher than they look. Off the runway many of those pretty faces are turning to a workout that is known for causing bumps and bruises- boxing. Gisele, Helena Christensen, Gigi Hadid, Olivia Culpo and many Victoria’s Secret models are all putting on the gloves, and jabbing their way into the ...
- March 31, 2015Jen“I’ve only been gluten free for a few days, but I am already super annoying.” I’m not going to lie, that meme made me laugh. More at myself than anyone else. Yes, gluten-free is a trend we are all too familiar with, but there has to be some truth behind the buzz, right? I have ...
- March 25, 2015JenCalories are something some of us live our lives around. I know I am always turning over a package to see how many calories are in a serving, or looking at the nutritional information on a menu to make sure I don’t go over my daily allotment. We have been told that counting calories is ...