Welcome to The Joint - Rancho Bernardo! As your local chiropractor in San Diego, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Diego chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your San Diego chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 20, 2015I have a toddler son who’ll turn three in a few weeks. He still takes a long nap almost every afternoon. It’s an opportunity for me to take a breather and my high-energy son to get some rest to power him through the rest of the day – but is it actually doing him more ...
- February 11, 2015When you work full-time and have a child at home, like me, you never get to take a break. My “second shift” as the mother to a very energetic toddler starts as soon as I get home, and there’s no way I can take a sick day. With so much to juggle, I often feel ...
- February 10, 2015Having trouble sticking with a sleeping schedule or with falling asleep at night? You may have tried all the tricks and tips, and yet you still have issues with your nighttime slumber. New research is saying that a little time spent camping can reset your biological sleep clock. The scientists who published the study say that ...
- February 9, 2015Many Americans have addictive behaviors. Whether you always need to be doing something or you are obsessed with the internet, there are ways to free yourself. Check out the following symptoms of addictive behaviors and ways to stop. Addictive Behavior: Adrenaline Activities You don’t have to be into extreme sports to be an adrenaline junkie. Whether you ...
- February 9, 2015Have you ever gone to see a chiropractor? They can be quite beneficial to your mind and body. Chiropractic can help to prevent and alleviate a huge variety of ailments. This includes ADD/ADHD, asthma, allergies, high blood pressure and so much more. And a huge plus of chiropractic is that it’s an all natural, safe ...
- February 6, 2015If you work in an office and spend most of your day at your desk, you know the importance of a good, ergonomic chair, good posture and a well-designed work station for your lower and upper back. Even with my workstation set up correctly, I still see a chiropractor every two weeks to mitigate the ...
- January 21, 2015By now you should know that you need to be consuming as many vitamins as you can in each meal of the day for an optimally healthy lifestyle. In addition to the important vitamins A, B, and K, among others, there’s vitamin D, the nutrient commonly referred to as the “sunshine vitamin”. Even though it is classified ...
- January 19, 2015Especially at the beginning of the year we are all tempted to dip into exciting new weight loss programs and expect results. It could be just a few pounds to make everything fit better, or a much bigger goal. Either way, we may tell ourselves it just takes will power and off we go, headed ...
- January 16, 2015When you have one tired day after another, and you begin to suspect you are losing ground, Vitamin B12 levels could be the culprit. Of course there are plenty of reasons to be tired, as we deal with life. Kids, pets, jobs, and other daily demands just keep showing up. But when you look at how ...