Welcome to The Joint - Rancho Bernardo! As your local chiropractor in San Diego, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Diego chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Ray Sanei, D.C.
Dr. Ray Sanei, D.C. attended University of Toronto in Canada, where he received his Bachelor's of Science degree in biology and psychology. He then received his Doctor of Chiropractic from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 1999. Dr. Ray has been in practice for the past 16 years, specializing in neuromusculoskeletal diseases. He moved to San Diego 3 years ago, and enjoys the beach and all the outdoor activities that this beautiful city has to offer.
Dr. Alex Kamsi D.C.
Dr. Alex Kamsi has been a Licensed Chiropractor in state of California for more than a decade. His passion is treating patients like family. He is best known amongst his patients as a caring and compassionate doctor with healing hands.
While attending University in Canada, a soccer injury took him to meet a Chiropractor for the very first time. Dr. Kamsi came to U.S. to attend Cleveland Chiropractic College in 1998. He received his Doctorate in 2001.
Dr. Kamsi met his wife while attending college and married her in 2000. They have 2 boys now and enjoy raising their family in the beautiful city of San Diego.
Dr. Alex Kamsi has attended hundreds of hours of postgraduate seminars. He strongly believes in educating his patients and emphasizing the importance of consistent physical activities and good nutrition.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your San Diego chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 2, 2016HaleyFruits are an important staple to any healthy diet. Full of essential vitamins, nutrients, and minerals, fruits are some of the most beneficial food items we consume. But what exactly does each fruit provide us? Let’s start at the beginning of the alphabet. A for Apples One of our mother’s most favorite sayings is, “an apple ...
- January 26, 2016HaleyAs the health conscious human beings I know we all are, we strive to eat nutrient-rich diets daily. However, sometimes we just aren’t able to get the proper nutritional fulfillment we need. Luckily our external body is often a map to helping us find what our internal body needs most! What follows are some ways ...
- January 21, 2016HaleyIt is no secret that we would all love to age as gracefully as Helen Mirren or George Clooney, but we don’t necessarily have access to the fountain of youth like they do; by fountain of youth I’m referring to the expensive skin treatments and personal nutritionists they can access. Despite the fact we can’t ...
- January 13, 2016HaleyMore than just rabbit or bird food, the consumption of seeds can be extremely beneficial to human beings. Seeds can be found in most flowers, fruits, and gourds. There are a select few, however, that truly contain a lot of really great nutrients and health benefits. Chia Seeds Chia seeds are very popular nowadays, especially ...
- January 7, 2016HaleyIt is common knowledge that we need certain vitamins to get us through our day. However, we often think that a glass of orange juice is enough to meet our daily recommended requirements. It isn’t. Especially because that orange juice you are drinking could be riddled with unnecessary sugars! It is time to take a ...
- December 21, 2015daneIt is definitely no secret that men and women are just made differently. From the way we look to our individual interests to the way we relate to others, gender can sometimes make a big difference. This is especially true when it comes to health and fitness. Men and women are biologically different, and so ...
- December 16, 2015HaleyPatchouli oil, often better known as the “hippie oil” due to its distinct smell, is actually a very beneficial essential. Patchouli oil is most commonly used for aesthetic purposes such as increased hair, skin, and nail health, however it does have a lot of great health and medicinal benefits as well. Medicinal and Overall Health Benefits Patchouli ...
- December 9, 2015HaleyVitamin D is often overshadowed by its vitamin brethren such as Vitamins A, C, and B. Vitamin D, also known as the sunshine vitamin, is available in very few foods. You can most easily consume the vitamin through exposure to sunshine and through vitamin pills. It is extremely beneficial to the human body and mind. There ...
- December 6, 2015HaleyIt seems as though you cannot look up an article about good health advice without meditation being one of the top tips! The visual I get when I think of meditating is climbing high on a mountain overlooking the tranquil ocean during the early morning. Apparently though, you can do it anywhere. So, why should we ...