Welcome to The Joint - Rancho Bernardo! As your local chiropractor in San Diego, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Diego chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your San Diego chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- January 16, 2015When you have one tired day after another, and you begin to suspect you are losing ground, Vitamin B12 levels could be the culprit. Of course there are plenty of reasons to be tired, as we deal with life. Kids, pets, jobs, and other daily demands just keep showing up. But when you look at how ...
- December 18, 2014Typically speaking, I’m a skeptic. A skeptic as to why you’re really doing what it is I think you’re doing, a skeptic about this, that, and the other, a skeptic of…chiropractic care? Yup– you heard right. Despite my suspicions, my research on chiropractic care led to some pretty powerful discoveries. For one, chiropractic care seemed to be ...
- December 8, 2014With the events of today constantly blending into the events of tomorrow, we hardly have time to wonder, “where’s the reprieve?” With Christmas shopping in full swing, the kids about to come home for winter break, and your mission to have the family’s Christmas plans all packed up and ready to go like Santa’s presents ...
- December 3, 2014Ladies and gentlemen, get ready to have your mind blown by the following truth: you don’t get vitamin D from the sun. Even if your mind is still hanging in there, this one will probably finish the job: “vitamin” D isn’t even a vitamin! WHAT!? Yup: mind, blown. First off, vitamin D doesn’t come from the sun ...
- November 20, 2014Alzheimer’s disease is like a really bad box of chocolates: you never know what you’re gonna get, but you know it won’t be good. People with this crippling disorder can worsen at different rates, with some even seeming to plateau for relatively long periods as their brain abstains from further neurological impairment that the disease is ...
- November 10, 2014Inflammation is at the root of the majority of your persistent health ailments. It’s also the natural response your body turns to for survival. So where does it stop being so good, and start being so…bad? When inflammation turns chronic, that’s where you run into problems: examples of chronic inflammation include thyroid disease (which results in hypothyroidism), ...
- November 5, 2014OK, so some of your friends or family members have told you “how awesome” chiropractic care is– but it couldn’t be that great, could it? I was once a doubter myself, but not anymore: chiropractic care has continually been determined from scientific viewpoints to serve as an excellent soothing method for Parkinson’s disease (PD) patients. ...
- October 27, 2014Your body loves fats– seriously. Ok, so if you only read the first sentence of this article, you probably just ran out to buy a cheeseburger. Bet you’re going to feel pretty silly when you get back and read the rest of this; I’ll just wait here I suppose. Anyone, knowing that your liver loves fat, keeping ...
- October 20, 2014This article was inspired by Dr. Eric Braverman’s piece for The Huffington Post. To read the original, please visit this link. You know what they say: YOYO! “You Only Yogurt Once”– or at least you should be yogurt-ing each day! But when’s the last time you truly trusted yogurt to accomplish your health goals? Eating yogurt each day ...