Welcome to The Joint - Rancho Bernardo! As your local chiropractor in San Diego, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Diego chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your San Diego chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- March 25, 2015Calories are something some of us live our lives around. I know I am always turning over a package to see how many calories are in a serving, or looking at the nutritional information on a menu to make sure I don’t go over my daily allotment. We have been told that counting calories is ...
- March 17, 2015It’s tough to figure out what you should and should not eat when it comes to fatty foods. With all the different reports circulating the media it can definitely get confusing, especially when picking an oil. It’s pretty safe to say that olive oil and coconut oil are fats that everyone can agree are part ...
- March 13, 2015Sometimes you just have to be creative when it comes to fitting in your workout, even if that means looking a little silly at the office. I’m not saying roll out the yoga mat in the break room and start doing burpies, but there are some exercises you can do right from your desk that ...
- March 6, 2015When he blinks do you sneeze? Well, maybe not, but if your partner Is a free-wheeling individual, frequently late, and often hard to predict, and you are not, you may have doubts about the relationship, and your body may feel the effects. Researchers are studying what anxiety in relationships does to the immune system. “In a recent ...
- February 26, 2015Do you know someone who always seems well-rested, and never complains of a poor night’s sleep? So many of us are chronically sleep deprived that well-rested people might seem like unicorns, but they do exist, and they tend to have a collection of healthy habits that help them get their fill of zzz’s. The more ...
- February 20, 2015I have a toddler son who’ll turn three in a few weeks. He still takes a long nap almost every afternoon. It’s an opportunity for me to take a breather and my high-energy son to get some rest to power him through the rest of the day – but is it actually doing him more ...
- February 11, 2015When you work full-time and have a child at home, like me, you never get to take a break. My “second shift” as the mother to a very energetic toddler starts as soon as I get home, and there’s no way I can take a sick day. With so much to juggle, I often feel ...
- February 10, 2015Having trouble sticking with a sleeping schedule or with falling asleep at night? You may have tried all the tricks and tips, and yet you still have issues with your nighttime slumber. New research is saying that a little time spent camping can reset your biological sleep clock. The scientists who published the study say that ...
- February 9, 2015Many Americans have addictive behaviors. Whether you always need to be doing something or you are obsessed with the internet, there are ways to free yourself. Check out the following symptoms of addictive behaviors and ways to stop. Addictive Behavior: Adrenaline Activities You don’t have to be into extreme sports to be an adrenaline junkie. Whether you ...