Welcome to The Joint - Rancho Bernardo! As your local chiropractor in San Diego, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Diego chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Ray Sanei, D.C.
Dr. Ray Sanei, D.C. attended University of Toronto in Canada, where he received his Bachelor's of Science degree in biology and psychology. He then received his Doctor of Chiropractic from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 1999. Dr. Ray has been in practice for the past 16 years, specializing in neuromusculoskeletal diseases. He moved to San Diego 3 years ago, and enjoys the beach and all the outdoor activities that this beautiful city has to offer.
Dr. Alex Kamsi D.C.
Dr. Alex Kamsi has been a Licensed Chiropractor in state of California for more than a decade. His passion is treating patients like family. He is best known amongst his patients as a caring and compassionate doctor with healing hands.
While attending University in Canada, a soccer injury took him to meet a Chiropractor for the very first time. Dr. Kamsi came to U.S. to attend Cleveland Chiropractic College in 1998. He received his Doctorate in 2001.
Dr. Kamsi met his wife while attending college and married her in 2000. They have 2 boys now and enjoy raising their family in the beautiful city of San Diego.
Dr. Alex Kamsi has attended hundreds of hours of postgraduate seminars. He strongly believes in educating his patients and emphasizing the importance of consistent physical activities and good nutrition.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your San Diego chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 25, 2016saraIf you’re new to chiropractic care you may have a lot of anxiety around the adjustment of the neck – and that’s understandable. Some people think they can find relief in cracking their own necks, but that is simply not the case. Here is why cracking your own neck is a lot different than the ...
- May 18, 2016saraA vast majority of people who smoke have tried numerous times to quit but fall back into the habit. No one is going to argue that tobacco isn’t one of the most addictive things in the world – quitting nicotine has been said to be tougher to quit than heroin, which is probably why quitting ...
- May 12, 2016saraHeadaches are no fun, and if you suffer from migraine headaches they can easily turn debilitating. If you suffer from frequent headaches of any kind it can have an impact on the overall quality of your life and health. Headaches don’t happen at random, and there are things you can do to help keep them ...
- May 6, 2016saraIf you’re suffering from neck pain, there may be many reasons why. But, a good guess as to why you’re experiencing neck pain may have to do with forward head posture, and that can have a lot of causes too. Here are the biggest culprits behind forward head posture and what you can do about ...
- April 27, 2016saraA very common question for any chiropractor is how long adjustments last. The reason this is such a common question is because it’s a very good question, and something every chiropractic patient should be concerned about. When you start seeing a chiropractor you want to know what you’re getting yourself into, and no one wants ...
- April 22, 2016saraJoint and muscle pain are familiar things to many people, and in order to help avoid that fate, the importance of flexibility and mobility needs to be understood by all chiropractic patients. As you get older, flexibility will be your ally in staying healthy and injury-free. As a chiropractic patient, there are a few things ...
- April 12, 2016saraTo get where you’re going you eventually have to walk there. No one can be perfect all the time, but taking steps to improve your posture while you walk won’t only impress your chiropractor it will also improve your health and help you to feel more confident. Here are a few ways in which you ...
- April 6, 2016saraYou may not spend much time over the course of your day thinking about your glutes. Or maybe you do. Either way, knowing if your glutes are working for you should matter to you and your chiropractor. Here’s why, and what you can’t do if your glutes are slacking on the job. Why Does It Matter? Aside ...
- March 22, 2016saraChiropractors get asked a lot of questions in a day, and one of the most popular is how much water patients should be drinking. The answer to this may not be ask cut and dry as you think. Hydration depends on many different factors. If you’re wondering how much water you should be drinking, read ...