Welcome to The Joint - Rancho Bernardo! As your local chiropractor in San Diego, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Diego chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your San Diego chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 29, 2015JenOne of the most important things that you can do for your health is to stay hydrated and drink plenty of water. This may sound like a simple, not to mention easy, thing to do, but you’d be surprised at how many of us are walking around dehydrated without even realizing it. Consider this fact ...
- September 28, 2015JenBuilding and strengthening your muscles is an important task to keep up with. As we age, our muscles lose a bit of strength naturally. Without proper care and persistence, our muscles can seriously lose their natural abilities. Sometimes, however, getting to the gym or weight room is just not feasible or doesn’t appeal to our ...
- September 22, 2015JenFood waste is literally a huge problem here in the United States. As a country we throw away more than forty percent of the food that is made for consumption, a statistic that has doubled since the mid 1970s. This trend does not seem to be slowing down at all, with many Americans throwing out ...
- September 17, 2015JenSchool lunches can be intimidating. You want your children to be consuming healthy, nutritious foods, yet you still want them to eat their lunch. There is a fine line between packing a wholesome lunch that will get gobbled up, or thrown in the trash. This is what turns lunch prep into a stressful situation. In ...
- September 9, 2015JenIt is such a great feeling when you find an exercise program that not only works, but that you actually enjoy doing. When this combination is discovered, then you will be far more likely to continue with your workout routine, increasing your chances of hitting your exercise goals, whether that includes weight loss, increased strength, ...
- September 1, 2015JenDo you ever just feel like something is off with your health? It might be hard to pin point exactly what it is, but you know that something is not right. Your symptoms may not sound serious when you discuss them with your friends, but you know that how you are feeling is not normal ...
- August 25, 2015JenIt is that time of year for the children to go back to school. Unfortunately this does not simply mean scooting them out the door and hoping for the best. There is a lot of planning that goes into getting them back in the classroom, and sometimes it can be overwhelming. From buying them new ...
- August 18, 2015JenWe have all heard it a million times before, you have to start eating healthy. Whether from your mother or the news, or your favorite blog; making nutritious food choices seems to be the topic on everyone’s mind. And rightfully so. Making healthy food choices is the lifeblood of living a long, disease-free life. However, sometimes ...
- August 11, 2015JenIt is hard to explain to someone who does not experience migraines just how debilitating they can be. Not only are they like the worst pounding headache you have ever had, but they may induce dizziness, nausea, disorientation, impaired vision, cause sensitivity to light and can last for days on end. People who are plagued ...